It is our vision to be the provider of a broad spectrum of acute care services preferred by all those with whom we work. NACS plans to accomplish this vision by:
- Being attentive and responsive to our community health needs.
- Providing quality care in a cost competitive manner.
- Optimizing our partnership with the Hospitals we serve.
- Eagerly exploring and cautiously pursuing opportunities in the broader field of acute care medicine.
- Providing a form of governance which balances overall NACS needs with individual divisional needs.
- Creating a supportive professional environment in which NACS members thrive.
Furthermore, we will support our Vision with the following goals:
- Clinical Excellence and Quality of Care. To improve the clinical excellence and quality of care we provide by heightening the skill level of our providers and by establishing baselines and measuring outcomes.
- Market Share/Service Expansion and Diversification. To increase our service volume in each division by assessing and pursuing appropriate mechanisms for the return of urgent care volume from managed care groups and diversification of services.
- Culture. To create a NACS culture that encompasses the best of each of the divisional cultures in the areas of:
- Staff Relations
- Provider Relations.
- Financial and Cost Containment. To increase gross revenues combined with an increase in value for the shareholder through new opportunities, cost containment, improving goodwill, and increasing compensation.
- Customer Service and Community. Improving goodwill to increase the level of satisfaction for all our “customers” (patients, Hospitals).